Razor Bump Serum
Bye bye, razor bumps! A natural razor bump remedy that’s unscented. This powerful razor bump treatment puts a stop to the endless cycle of razor burn and ingrown hairs. We formulated this clarifying razor bump serum with bacteria-inhibiting tea tree oil and witch hazel to ward off unsightly bumps after shaving.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well to activate skin-loving ingredients.
- On clean, dry skin, apply serum.
- Gently massage serum in a circular motion.
- Allow serum to fully absorb before following with a body moisturiser.
- Aloe and glycerin keep your skin soft, hydrated and protected, which allows the underlying hairs to penetrate the surface easier without curling back underneath the skin.
- Expect a bump-free complexion on even your most stubborn trouble spots, such as underarms, bikini line, legs or anywhere else your razor goes.
- It’s awesome to soothe and prevent ingrown hairs after waxing, too.
Aqua. Rosa Moschata. Glycerin. Matricaria Chamomilla. A. Barbandensis Mill. Camellia Sinensis. Azelaic Acid. White Willow Bark, Glycolic Acid. Lactic Acid. Organic Alcohol. Fragrance. Hamamelis. Melaleuca Oil. Citric Acid. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.